ICBD 2020 Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Please prepare your PowerPoint slides (landscape, dimensions 4:3) in English and submit your presentation, on or before February 10, 2020, using the following link: https://slma.lk/icbd2020/presentations/
- When uploading, the file type should be .ppt, .pptx or .pdf and the file size should not exceed 20mb.
- Please also bring your presentation on a USB/flash drive to the conference (as a backup).
- Oral Presentations must be delivered in English. Please make sure that your slides have no spelling or grammar errors.
- You may use your organization’s approved format and logos in your slides. Please do not use any commercial logos.
- Each Simultaneous Symposium is 90 minutes in duration with 5 to 6 presentations. Kindly limit your presentation to 10 minutes to allow adequate time for other presenters and for discussion following your presentation.
- The day of your presentation, please arrive to the designated room at least 15 minutes prior to your simultaneous session to meet with the moderator and to ensure that your presentation has been uploaded on the conference computer.
If you have some time, before creating your presentation, read about how to create an effective slide deck at https://blog.ted.com/10-tips-for-better-slide-decks/