ICBD 2020 Poster Presentation Guidelines
This year ICBD is changing its poster presentation style to an e-poster display.
All selected posters will be presented as e-posters. Your poster will be shown electronically at various electronic screens in the poster display hall. They will be available for viewing during tea/coffee breaks and during selected lunch hours. The poster session will be opened on February 24th 2020, following the opening ceremonies.
Below please see the guidelines for preparing you e-posters. Once completed, submit by January 31, 2020 using this link: https://slma.lk/icbd2020/presentations/
Additionally, feel free to bring printed slides to distribute in the e-poster hall.
e-Poster Preparation Guidelines
Format and Content of your e-Poster
Please use this template when you prepare your slide: Download Template
- Please prepare your e-Poster as a Powerpoint file (single slide), landscape.
- You can use the standard formatting and logo as approved by your institution. Please do not include any commercial logo.
- The e-posters have to be prepared in English. Please check for grammar and spelling errors before submission.
- You may include tables and graphs as appropriate. Ensure that the slides are visually appealing and not too crowded.
- The poster display screens are not connected to the Internet. Hence, do not include any web links in your presentation.
- When uploading, the file type should be .ppt or .pptx and the file size should not exceed 20mb.
Presentation of your ePoster during the ePoster Session
- All e-Poster presenters are requested to come to their assigned station during the breaks to answer any questions from the viewers.
- Poster presentation sessions:
- Morning (11.00 am – 11.30 am) on 24th, 25th and 26th February 2020
- Evening (4.00 pm – 4.30 pm) on 24th and 25th February 2020
- Rapid Fire Presentations: You need to present your poster during a brief session of two minutes according to the following schedule:
- PP-01 – PP-14: February 24, 2020 from 11.00 am – 11.30 am
- PP-15 – PP-28: February 24, 2020 from 04.00 pm – 04.30 pm
- PP-29 – PP-42: February 25, 2020 from 11.00 am – 11.30 am
- PP-43 – PP-56: February 25, 2020 from 04.00 pm – 04.30 pm
- PP-56 – PP-66: February 26, 2020 from 11.00 am – 11.30 am